Amazon Holiday Shopping Season Support A.C.W.B., Inc.
Amazon Black Friday Banner
Please $upport the Afrikan Center of Well Being, Incorporated (A.C.W.B., Inc.) whenever you shop on Amazon clicksmile.amazon.com/ch/76-0428628 "Asante Sana (Thank You Very Much!)"
A portion of your purchase supports the organization.
Possibility Wellness Upcoming Events
Dr. Maisha Tianuru, N.D. and Dr. William Hancock, N.D. of the AFRIKAN CENTER OF WELL BEING, (A.C.W.B.), INC. have personally taken courses from Mr. Michael Scholes, Master Formulator, Distiller, Chemist and Instructor. His body of knowledge in #Aromatherapy and #EssentialOils is beyond measure!
Mention referred by A.C.W.B., Inc.
Aromatic Adventures of the Heart Nov 21-23 2020
Possibility Wellness Class
Michael Scholes Bio
Possibility Wellness Healing Pod
Houston Healing Pod
Distant Group Healing Sessions
This Service is Great For...
- People who would like to align & maintain their energy system
- Special cases that require multiple sessions
- Healers who are constantly helping others and feel drained (This is a great way to constantly recharge and keep your energy up!)
- Anyone who is working on preventing, correcting, or maintaining good health
- Removing obstacles from your projects and proper manifestation of your dreams
- A great gift for family and friends!
How Our Healing Pod Works
- Twice a week you will get a Distant Healing Session with 3 experienced Pranic Healers. (That means 8 sessions a month!)
- All healing sessions are performed by Pranic Healers
- The Group Distant Healing Sessions are performed without interaction during the session.
- For a more effective healing process and to monitor your progress. Your feedback is required (minimum once a week). If the healing sessions are for a family member or a friend, you must be able to provide feedback on a regular basis.
How to Register
1. Choose your option to register for a month (see below for list of options)
*The statements made have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) nor is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For medical conditions consult your doctor/physician.
Ways To Support A.C.W.B., Inc.
Your Tax Deductible Contributions for 2020 to The Afrikan Center Of Well Being, Inc. (A.C.W.B., Inc.) options are:
Option 1 - Check(s), Cashier's check or Money Order(s)
A) Mail to: A.C.W.B., Inc.
B) A.C.W.B., Inc. Attn: RMJ MSF or
C) A.C.W.B., Inc. Attn: ART-4-HEALTH
8544 W. BELLFORT ST. #208 HOUSTON, TX 77071-2208
Option 2 - via PayPal Add A.C.W.B., Inc. to your Friends & Family
(click on the button below, Add A.C.W.B., Inc. in the Family & Friends section)
Option 3 - Zelle, Venmo, PopMoney (Call For Details 713.639.3571)
Option 4 - Alternative Currency (Call For Details 713.639.3571)
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website, www.acwbinc.org as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
*The products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
The products listed and statements on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For medical conditions consult your physician.